Sunday, May 3, 2009

Still in Awe! Maya and I made it to the next round! THANK YOU!

I can not THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH for voting!!!!!!!!! Our photo was in the TOP 5 picked from round 5 of voting!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to go to bed way past my bedtime at 2am and now I am wired with excitement...way more than coffee or mountain dew could battle for!!!!!

The downfall is I will have to bug you all a bit more.... Voting starts Monday May 4th through May 8th for the next round of 25 contestants. There is tough competition but I have great friends and family! Pretty please go get the word out, forward this e-mail get people voting from all over the country! :D

Don't worry if you missed out on the action this round, you can join in the fun this Monday and vote (I hope it is still hourly and not per minute) for ONE WEEK!

I know you competitive folks will love the voting challenge! Let's see if we can make it to the next and final round.


THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
Meredith & Maya

Click image for a closer view of that "Round 5 winner" title. :D I feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment